TGMForum
toolstation

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2,065
  • Total Topics: 778
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 275 (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 14
  • Total: 14
  • Google (2)

Atco admiral 16se grass box

Started by Mcon2189, June 04, 2024, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcon2189

Hi folks, new on here and just had a question regarding the grass bag on atco admiral 16se, is there another bag compatible for this other than an original? Or would anyone know where I could pick up an original for cheap?

Thanks in advance

Mick

Hi Mcon2189m and welcome to TGMF.

I'm not aware of any alternative grassbox for this machine.  I think you're going to have to find someone who's breaking one of these machines with a good grassbox.  There's no guarantee you'll find one without some sort of damage or corners torn out. You could get lucky though.  Perhaps try one of the many facebook groups which buy and sell mowers and parts, there's quite a few on there.

What happened to your one?
My websites
TGMForum Youtube Channel Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/@TGMForum
Guitarist Guild

Mcon2189

Hi Mick thanks.had been looking eBay but they are looking £40+ for them  ??? I was going to trade a chainsaw for the mower off a guy but it has no bag, would you say they are a good enough mower otherwise?
 :-\

Mcon2189

TGMF is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.