Argos For your Home and Garden Products.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 493
  • Total Topics: 171
  • Online Today: 36
  • Online Ever: 275
  • (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 7
Total: 7
VigLink badge

I do wonder sometimes.Briggs and Stratton Auto ...Flymo XL500On ebay Up to 20% off Pow...ebay Up to 20% off Dash C...Grass clogging.Toro Recycler Honda Izy HRG536 variable...Harrier 480 Chain cover.Toro Prostripe vs Hayter ...Nextbase 512GW Dash Cam D...New Edge BrowserBloody Cat. Who's got one of the new ...Kawasaki kbh34aRoller mowers and gearbox...

Author Topic: Bloody Cat.  (Read 137 times)

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
Bloody Cat.
« on: January 25, 2020, 08:45:15 PM »
Just been sorting out my laptop, our cat decided it would take a stroll across the keyboard.  It's amazing the combination of keys they press with all four feet.  Brings up stuff on the screen I've never seen in Windows 10 before.  I had windows open everywhere.

Last time it did this, it changed the screen orientation to portrait, what a sod of a job that was to sort out, icons all over the place. lol..  Bloody cat.

TGMF is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, and the ebay Partner Network.  Bot these affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on those sites.