• Online Today: 36
  • Online Ever: 275
  • (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13
VigLink badge

I do wonder sometimes.Briggs and Stratton Auto ...Flymo XL500On ebay Up to 20% off Pow...ebay Up to 20% off Dash C...Grass clogging.Toro Recycler Honda Izy HRG536 variable...Harrier 480 Chain cover.Toro Prostripe vs Hayter ...Nextbase 512GW Dash Cam D...New Edge BrowserBloody Cat. Who's got one of the new ...Kawasaki kbh34aRoller mowers and gearbox...

Author Topic: Kawasaki kbh34a  (Read 226 times)

Offline Gregkelly

• View Profile
Kawasaki kbh34a
« on: January 20, 2020, 09:22:27 PM »
Hi guys , i inherited a kawasaki kbh34a machine which was used as a long reach pole hedge trimmer with an ama garden trimmer head. The head broke recently and ama garden dont make it anymore. I cannot get a head to fit it to revert it to its use as a long reach pole hedge trimmer. The shaft is 28 mm in diameter and the drive shaft has a square spline at the end. The only hedge trimmer attachment i can get require a 7 spline or 9 spline shaft but mine is square . Is there anything i can do or anywhere i can get a hedge trimmer attachment to fit a square shaft machine with a diameter of 28 mm. Can i change the shaft or are there any drive shaft conversion kits . Any help greatly appreciated . Regards greg

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
Re: Kawasaki kbh34a
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 10:08:00 PM »
Hi Greg, and welcome to TGMF

The heads on the Stihl Combi systems use a square drive, but I'm not sure on the tube diameter unfortunately.

Other machine that I know uses a square drive is the ECHO HCA2500 long reach, but again I'm not sure on the tube size.

If I remember I'll try and measure one, or both when I get to work. ;)

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
Re: Kawasaki kbh34a
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 08:13:33 PM »
Ok, measured the tube on the Stihl Combi attachment and it appears to be 25mm, the Echo one that I found was 26mm.  So we can rule those out of the equation for now.  :(

TGMF is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, and the ebay Partner Network.  Bot these affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on those sites.