• Online Today: 7
  • Online Ever: 195
  • (October 28, 2018, 01:08:30 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3
VigLink badge

Amazon Hidden Gems SaleStamp Out Tool TheftPorting for extra perform...Please Read before postin...Please Read before postin...Husqvarna 122cSonic Carb Cleaning?Euro Car Parts Mid Month ...Who's got one of the new ...Stihl fs66 strimmerSTIHL Product RecallCarburettor for Kawasaki ...Nextbase 522GW Dash Cam w...EGO 20 in. 56-Volt Lithiu...EGO 20 in. 56 Volt Lithiu...Added a couple of new smi...

Author Topic: Stamp Out Tool Theft  (Read 348 times)

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
Stamp Out Tool Theft
« on: October 20, 2019, 01:47:22 PM »
Stamp Out Tool Theft with the introduction of tighter regulation & greater fines.  Tool theft is ruining the livelihoods of UK tradespeople, and the problem’s getting worse.

Please help to stamp out tool theft by signing the petition found in the following link.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/273892

Offline Allan Macpherson

• View Profile
Re: Stamp Out Tool Theft
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:06:59 AM »
Yeah happened to me twice in the past, I guess I was lucky though just a saw the first time and a stihl saw the second..both fairly well used but still annoying.

signed.

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
Re: Stamp Out Tool Theft
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 08:47:55 AM »
Typical isn't it.

Apparently because of the General Election, the closing date for this petition has been brought forward, so now will be closing at 00:01am on 6 November.   

So all petitions will close, and you'll not be able to able to start or sign petitions.