• Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 195
  • (October 28, 2018, 01:08:30 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1
VigLink badge

Echo ToolsUser Voice: Ian...Echo ToolsUser Voice – Ga...Echo ToolsUser Voice – Je...Echo ToolsSpring starts w...Aspen Fuels Make your fi...Aspen Fuels Battle of th...Echo ToolsUser Voice – Da...Echo ToolsUser Voice: Sim...Weibang legacy 48 pro A good year for cordless ...Briggs Instart engines. @...Porting for extra perform...Shindaiwa DYB202 problemsShow us the gardening dea...Top TipsWeibang 48V

Author Topic: Echo ToolsUser Voice: Simon Joseph  (Read 1 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Echo ToolsUser Voice: Simon Joseph
« on: May 24, 2019, 06:24:42 PM »
User Voice: Simon Joseph

Simon Joseph, professional gardener from Cheshire discusses how a dependable ECHO tool purchased 7 years ago was the deciding factor in purchasing a suite of ECHO tools when he experienced tool theft recently. In the latest edition of the ECHO blog Simon reviews the SRM-222ES brushcutter. As a professional groundsman with multiple clients with large […]

The post User Voice: Simon Joseph appeared first on ECHO Tools.

Simon Joseph, professional gardener from Cheshire discusses how a dependable ECHO tool purchased 7 years ago was the deciding factor in purchasing a suite of ECHO tools when he experienced tool theft recently. In the latest edition of the ECHO blog Simon reviews the SRM-222ES brushcutter.

As a professional groundsman with multiple clients with large gardens and grounds I need equipment that will stand up to the job and not let me down. I first used an ECHO product close to 7 years ago when I purchased a blower, which is still going strong to this day! Unfortunately due to theft, I needed to replace my tools and after visiting my local garden machinery shop – Alvanley and spoke to Joe, I decided to go for a suite of ECHO tools including the SRM-222ES brushcutter,  the CS-361WES chainsaw and the HC-1501 hedgecutter.

I’ve been using the SRM-222ES considerably over the last few weeks and it really is a great product. It’s a got a great power to weight ratio and cuts effortlessly. The fact that it is lightweight is a real bonus as I’m usually trimming for long periods of time due to how big the grounds are that I maintain so being able to use it frequently without experiencing any discomfort is critical.  Some of the grounds I use this trimmer on has differing thickness of brush and it’s cut through everything first time without clogging. It’s also great for making light work of edge trimming.

I like the Easy Start function, there’s nothing more frustrating than machines that don’t start first time.

The two-year professional warranty is very helpful to a small business owner like myself!

A great product – reliable, robust, lightweight, starts first time and is also value for money. I would definitely recommend this product. I’m looking forward to trying out the chainsaw and hedgecutter shortly.

To find out more about ECHO outdoor power tools, speak to your local authorised ECHO dealer, visit www.echo-tools.co.uk or call 0800 597 7777 for more information.

The post User Voice: Simon Joseph appeared first on ECHO Tools.

Source: User Voice: Simon Joseph