TGMForum
justlawnmowers

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1,906
  • Total Topics: 745
  • Online today: 39
  • Online ever: 275 (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 13
  • Total: 13
  • Google

Brill Spares

Started by anglefire, May 24, 2017, 05:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

I have a Brill EF41 (I think) lawnmover, that I've had for a few years now - cuts reasonably well - consider the state of our lawn, but the blade is a bit knackered - where we got it from has closed, and online spares seem few and far between.

Any ideas

Mick

Hi Mark.

I'll take a look when I get to work, see if one of the suppliers knows where to obtain one, or an equivalent blade for the job.  If a direct replacement isn't available then some measuring and a blade from something else might be the only route.

I'm assuming this mower is an electric 41cm cut machine?
My websites
TGMForum Youtube Channel Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/@TGMForum
Guitarist Guild

anglefire

Yes that sounds about right.  ;D

Mick

Could have sworn I'd replied to this.  My apologies.  Moved site to new server so my post didn't get included in the backup.

Now, I asked the guys at work about this, and they basically said I have no chance of getting one from any of our suppliers.  Looks like you might have to get an alternative which will fit.

Sorry Mark
My websites
TGMForum Youtube Channel Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/@TGMForum
Guitarist Guild

anglefire

That's OK Mick - was a bit of a long shot - I think I got a quote a couple of years ago some something like £30 or 40 :o

I'll get it sharpened at my Dads and see how it goes and if its no good, get a new mower.

I would like one that the blade is at least as wide as the wheels as I have grass up to a small wall and can never get right to the edge - same on when cutting to the edge of boarders.

TGMF is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.