TGMForum
justlawnmowers

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1,856
  • Total Topics: 730
  • Online today: 124
  • Online ever: 275 (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 54
  • Total: 55
  • Mick
  • Google (AdSense)

Weibang Legacy 56Pro Drive Belts

Started by Kevin, September 18, 2023, 12:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Hi everyone,

I ordered drive belts for two 2016 Weibang Legacy Pro56 mowers (non BBC models) and I have been supplied with Timken 3L525 belts, which I were told are genuine belts even though they did not come in any branded packaging. These belts do not fit this machine, they are too short and it is impossible to line up the two idler bolts with the holes in the deck. In the past I have found that some force is required but not to this degree. The supplier tells me that these are the belts for these mowers.Does anyone know if there has been any subsequent modification to the idler or maybe these belts are incorrect?

Thank you

Kevin

Mick

Hi Kevin.  According to the Weibang parts list those are the correct belts and they are branded Timken on there as well. 

Maybe turning the engine will let the idler move into position so you can get it bolted down.
My websites
TGMForum Youtube Channel Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/@TGMForum
Guitarist Guild

TGMF is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.