• Welcome to The Garden Machinery Forum. Please login or sign up.

Welcome to The Garden Machinery Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 05, 2021, 05:45:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Members
  • Total Members: 120
  • Latest: GSD Man
Stats
  • Total Posts: 899
  • Total Topics: 274
  • Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 275
  • (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Flymo GT500 - Suzuki 120X 2 stroke engine

Started by MBrambles, July 02, 2021, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBrambles

Hi all, new to this, but hopefully you can help or point me in the right direction. I'm looking to source parts for what is now a discontinued Flymo GT500 which is fitted with a Suzuki 120X engine. In particular, looking to find, top & bottom seals, crank shaft oil seal, bearings, gasket set and air filter. If you have any of the above gathering dust let me know please! I've even tried Suzuki direct, and they don't even have a parts list / exploded diagram available to find baseline information. Hoping that some parts may be used on other machines which are still current and allow me to get it back up and working. Kind regards, Mark

Mick

Haven't seen one of these engines in quite a while, not something I've worked on, at least not on a regular basis.  Hopefully someone will see your post and have some ideas on where to get hold of some parts for it.

kevinthelawnmowerman

Hi MBrambles,

For parts for your Flymo you could try the Mower Centre in Hailsham (01323 842477). The owner there has tons of old discontinued parts.

Good luck

Kevin

MBrambles

Thanks for the reply Kevin and info, I'll certainly give them a try. (Apologies for the delay in responding, haven't had a chance to log onto the portal). All the best, Mark