TGMForum
harrod

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1,968
  • Total Topics: 754
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 275 (January 22, 2020, 07:39:54 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 20
  • Total: 20

Atco Rider 28H - Deck Adjustment

Started by Kevin, March 03, 2023, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Hi Everyone,

I have an Atco Rider 28H ride-on in my workshop for a service and I have noticed that the deck is out of adjustment. The type is F 72 Hydro FL and the year of manufacture is 2020. I have looked online but have been unable to find any information about cutting deck checking/adjustment procedure.

I seem to recall with the 66 models of this type of machine the adjustment/checking procedure involved parking the machine on a level surface,putting blocks of a specified thickness under the front and rear corners of the deck, 500 mm apart (front to back). Then loosening the adjustment nuts and lowering the height adjustment lever on the mower to the lowest setting. But I don't know if this applies to the later machines because the adjustment and deck mountings are different.

Does anyone out there know where I can find this info?

Cheers

Kevin 

Mick

Sorry I'm not familiar with that machine.  I know some have a extra lower detent in the HOc lever gate for levelling, sometimes these have a plastic stopper in them which needs to be removed before accessing. 

Sit machine on level floor, Check tyre pressures, move deck to the floor with deck lever in level detent, and adjust the deck level. Move lever back into normal HOC range.
My websites
TGMForum Youtube Channel Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/@TGMForum
Guitarist Guild

TGMF is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.